Satele Shan PvP/Warzone thread

Cyniqe

Hello to all, I wanted to make a thread for the PvP'ers on the the new server, talk about what you want introduce yourselves, boast, grief, doesn't matter, but keep it pvp related. My toon is a jedi shadow named Dorne Falco, I was on harbringer :cool:

Su cuy'gar!

My name is Lunchboxi and I play Advanced Prototype Powertech.

Playing on Begeren Colony for years has taught me that the only thing we need to win a warzone is simply to believe in yourself and your teammates, because through the power of friendship we can not only change the toxicity that was Harbinger, but we can make the game a better place for all. In the end, that's all that really matters.

I have sincerely had a great time pvping with all of the amazing mercs and snipers out there, the really good healers who use bubble when im the only one on them, and the incredibly impressive quality of players I have met since moving here, and I look forward to continue this positive experience.

If anyone would like to help me better my pvp skills, please let me know in game. I can offer an extensive knowledge of play-by-play ERP and RP in exchange for better pvp tactics and tips.

So in closing,

Ret'urcye mhi

This one time, I went into a PvP and I was tryin my best but there was this one guy who was like "<mean comments>" and I was like, bro, there's no need for these <mean comments> here in this team based environment where we are all trying our best to have fun and participate to the fullest extent of our expansive ability but no he was still intent on saying <mean comments> and it was really distracting especially when I was guarding a node by standing right by it and as soon as the operative would sap me I would break it so that i would be ready to damage him when he clicked the node but the guy with <mean comments> wouldn't stop distracting me again so the operative sapped me again and started clicking the node but I did not have a breaker anymore and so the operative got the node and the mean guy saying <mean comments> got really angry and the warzone was over but the jokes on him because I did over 1000 dps that game so clearly there was no need for the <mean comments>.