The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cartel certifiicate

cudarat

:mad: OK IVE BEEN PLAYING SINCE 2011 AND BEEN WAITING FOR A LONG TIME FOR PACKS OR ANY OTHER MEANS TO BE REWARDED FOR BUYING PACKS..AKA CERTIFICATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU STOPED POPPING THOSE YEARS AGO , SO NOW THOSE VENDERS HAVE NO PERPOSE IN THE BIZZAR......( HELLO ) !!!!!!!! , IS IT NOT FAIR TO OFFER THOSE TO NEW PLAYERS????? INCASE YOU CANT KEEP UP I MEAN (CERTIFICATES).. SO INSTEAD YOU GUYS KEEP THE VENDORS THERE TO SHOW NEW PLAYERS SOMTHING THEY WILL NEVER GET .. HMMMMM...:rolleyes: OH AND 1 MORE THING ,, AFTER YOU STOPED POPING THOSE I STOPED SPENDING HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS IN THE CARTEL.. DUE TO NO REWARD,, SO I SIT ON A PILE OF THOSE CERTIFICATES KNOWING IF I SPEND THEM I WILL NEVER GET A NEW ONE ,,,, GOOD JOB CRAP A OR DUMB O WARE

IM ONLY MAKING THIS POST BECAUSE ALL NEW PEOPLE I GET TO PLAY THE GAME ASK ME THIS,,WHY CANT I GET CERTIFICATES,, AND I SAY BECAUSE THEY FKD UP AND WILL FIX IT SOMEDAY BUT YOU NEVER DO. ((((( GOOD JOB ))))))))<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE WORKING ON THIS ?

You know, you can get cartel certificates playing the cartel contraband slot machine? It's a fairly low chance maybe 1 in a 1000, but its possible. Also, the older packs that have the items to increase reputation with vendors on the fleet cartel spot like binary star reality and so on, also drop cartel certificates. Sometimes they put those older packs up for sale on the cartel market. Whenever they had the gatekeeper stronghold packs (or whichever one has satele's armor) up last, I bought some off the GTN. Got both reputation items -and- cartel certificates. So while they're hard to get its not impossible.

The slot machine odds are MUCH lower than 1 in 1,000 -- since it was nerfed, it's no longer a viable way to get Certificates. You would spend many hours and millions of credits for one. The drop rate on packs has changed, while the price of Cartel packs has gone up, so now it's about $20 per Certificate to get them that way. One might be enough for a few decorations, but imagine trying to get 10+ for a mount or other interesting item?

They had mentioned in a post some months ago that an upcoming patch would have a "solution" for the Cartel Certificates, but I haven't seen any changes thus far. Hopefully they'll mention it in the 2018 roadmap.

Edited by Xina_LA

That slot m- 1 arm bandit is a joke / i caped my rep- on it started from 0

didnt get 1 gold ticket / fact that players try to sell it for 65m to 199m last year is part of the joke

i dont have one and unless we start geting tickets from it ill never want one unless we get it as a open sell item and / or the golden tickets

the system where we must go to fleet to buy gear from gold ticket venders is broken system cuz we cant get more tickets

in the night life event i only got 7 tickets from it need so much more then that to get a hole set of items from vender

when devs nerff something we get nothing

no wonder subs are down

:mad: Ok ive been playing since 2011 and been waiting for a long time for packs or any other means to be rewarded for buying packs..aka certificates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You stoped popping those years ago , so now those venders have no perpose in the bizzar......( hello ) !!!!!!!! , is it not fair to offer those to new players????? Incase you cant keep up i mean (certificates).. So instead you guys keep the vendors there to show new players somthing they will never get .. Hmmmmm...:rolleyes: Oh and 1 more thing ,, after you stoped poping those i stoped spending hundreds of dollars in the cartel.. Due to no reward,, so i sit on a pile of those certificates knowing if i spend them i will never get a new one ,,,, good job crap a or dumb o ware

im only making this post because all new people i get to play the game ask me this,,why cant i get certificates,, and i say because they fkd up and will fix it someday but you never do. ((((( good job ))))))))<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< please tell me you are working on this ?

dude im so with you on this i feel the same way / im not playing now cuz im sick but given the way things are here devs or ea idk whitch is not giving me much of a reason to come back / last 2 fun thing i had here was dvl and night life event

you know, you can get cartel certificates playing the cartel contraband slot machine? It's a fairly low chance maybe 1 in a 1000, but its possible. Also, the older packs that have the items to increase reputation with vendors on the fleet cartel spot like binary star reality and so on, also drop cartel certificates. Sometimes they put those older packs up for sale on the cartel market. Whenever they had the gatekeeper stronghold packs (or whichever one has satele's armor) up last, i bought some off the gtn. Got both reputation items -and- cartel certificates. So while they're hard to get its not impossible.

1 in 1000 hummm if you want to hit that slot monster for one ticket then hen have a blast

but others dont want to spend a week trying

You need more caps (and typos). Only then, will teh devs cave.

But yeah, they should either bring back certs or revamp those vendors. Though given the stories that the vendor versions don't always unlock in collections, maybe it's best to just forget the whole thing and hope you get lucky with a direct sale or something.

You need more caps (and typos). Only then, will teh devs cave.

But yeah, they should either bring back certs or revamp those vendors. Though given the stories that the vendor versions don't always unlock in collections, maybe it's best to just forget the whole thing and hope you get lucky with a direct sale or something.

If there's a CM version (e.g. the Thana Vesh set), it seems they don't unlock in Collections. If there isn't (e.g. the Basic Underwear sets), the vendor ones do unlock.

Approximately. YMMV. IANAL. IDWTFFITA.(1)

(1) I don't know what the [REDACTED]ing [REDACTED] I'm talking about.