The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Armor sets and weapon from Stronghold Personnels

Gyappi

I would like to see these on the CM, able to use them right from LVL 1. With this list, I try to satisfy most players, not just myself.

tord.mmo-fashion.com/revanite-vindicator/

tord.mmo-fashion.com/selkath-officer-patient/

tord.mmo-fashion.com/weapon-rack-blaster-rifles/

This blaster rifle would be called "Precision ZR-234 Heavy blaster rifle", and would be the same size in lenght as this rifle:

torf.mmo-fashion.com/commanders-blaster-rifle/

More suggestion from LVL 1 to use

> Jedi Adventure Robe from Force Unleashed

Would include an up and down hood version of the chest piece

> Darksaber

> Savage Oppress's armor. Called "Oppressor armor set".

> Obi-Wan's both armor

static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/49448/1549143-cwa_obi_wan_kenobi_6_psd_jpgcopy.jpg

mwctoys.com/images/review_12cloneobi_large.jpg

> Lightsabers from the Jedi Knight games. Kyle's, Desann's, the one that the Reborn's are using and all the ones that the player can choose from.

> Dark Advisor

Without that chest armor thingy

> Marka Ragnos's scepter

To go with his armor set. Sword would be included.

> Jaden Korr's robes

The pants would be light brown as the tunic, boots are dark brown like the belt. The white parts and arm wrappings are also dark brown.

i.ytimg.com/vi/69js9HgohSw/hqdefault.jpg

> Samurai armor

Would be a special set, called "Jedi Shogun armor". Two version. One meant for Jedi and one for Sith. The Jedi one would look heroic, while the Sith version just tells by the look the wearer is a true villain.

cyber-breeze.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/001-12-the-armor-2e29f4dcbff09389810dc9ab0cabb851.jpg

> Samurai 3000 katana

Meant for the above samurai armor versions. A lightsaber version would be included.

thumbs.worthpoint.com/zoom/images1/1/1206/17/new-united-cutlery-samurai-3000-ninja-real-sword_1_5b9260f9c1ce6b7ccaac83868eb1d23d.jpg

> Vader-like armor

I found this why searching Google. Very awesome, and the Vader cosplayer players surely will go for it. There is also a hooded version of this that I found online.

oi46.tinypic.com/28s8rhy.jpg

For appareance moderation

> Blind eyes

Like Kanan in Rebels

> Cybernetics implant for all the species that is already available

Let's be honest, this would be an interesting addon for the characters and probably not just because of RP purposes. And no faction or class limitations like in the character creator.

> Locust body type "Body Type 5"

There's that Heroic on Taris, "Fall of the Locust" and the Locust himself as a towering giant. I, for one would love my Juggernaut to be that tall.

> Playable species

- Trandoshan

- Weequay

- Chistori

- Besalisk (not sure how they would work out the +2 arms, but wielding 4 saber would be awesome)

- Wookie

- Rodian

- Kel Dor