PVP Commendations

grndhog

Okay so I know they fixed the commendations to where if you win you get more than if you lose and you get bonus marks for mvp votes, and for having rewards for 2.5k, 25 kills, and so on. I heal every warzone and I do over 200k on avg every warzone and I still get less marks then people for doing less dmg but getting in on more kills anyone else having this problem I something wrong with this I do not know if I am just selfish or what but I think they should look at giving healers a bit more advantage for having top heals giving them more marks which in turn will help promote more healers in pvp. Anyone else with me on this?

• 2 weeks later...
I'm healer and here are the commendations I always get:

(1) 2.5k heal

(2) 75k heal

(3) 300k heal

(4) killing blow

(5) One on One

(6) 10 slaying enemies

(7) 1 k defender

that is always seven..... even when we don't win.. its easy..

If you always get "one on one" youre doing something wrong, "team wise"...

The other ones, yeah true.

I can understand where your coming from. I'm tank and if I play for the team I get 5 or 6 medals, which is less than the DPS. If I play for myself and completely disregard our objectives then I can get more medals by switching up to DPS once I have earned my prot medals.

I am at the moment considering respeccing to pure dps. Fighting on the road, so to speak, seems to reward more than helping to win the match.