EMP missile bug mk.2

Greezt

Since the latest patch, EMP missiles have what I consider a game-breaking bug -- they only disable systems in AOE. The main target will not have their systems disabled, only shields or engines from the T5 upgrade. I have tested this multiple times and can provide video proof if needed.

Please fix!

Since the latest patch, EMP missiles have what I consider a game-breaking bug -- they only disable systems in AOE. The main target will not have their systems disabled, only shields or engines from the T5 upgrade. I have tested this multiple times and can provide video proof if needed.

Please fix!

I keep getting this intermittently, I've actually locked out peoples systems while striking the target with the missile and other times not, I've actually seen the AoE not apply the Systems lockout as well. I'm trying to pin point what exactly is going on but it's been challenging so far.

It's possible it's ship related, did you do all your tests on only one ship by chance?

I've tested it on 4 different characters, with both T5 and T4 upgrades. It definitely works in AOE but doesn't in single target.

Ya we actually just ran a bunch of tests tonight too, so far that's exactly right. It only locks out systems on AOE.

I think what I might have happened the other night while we were testing it is we EMP 2 different targets at the same time so they all got the AOE effect.

Definitely broken for whoever you hit with it now though. :(