The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Kylo Ren lightsabre

LukaszLazar

Hi,

is it a good deal to buy this sword for cartel coins (it is in a discount but still it is 4k+ coins to spend :/)? or there is a differenty and better way to take hands on this? I asume that light side characters can use it?

In general could someone describe all things that are involved with this lightsabre?

Thank You for answers

Hi,

is it a good deal to buy this sword for cartel coins (it is in a discount but still it is 4k+ coins to spend :/)? or there is a differenty and better way to take hands on this? I asume that light side characters can use it?

In general could someone describe all things that are involved with this lightsabre?

Thank You for answers

There are few options to obtain it:

1. Pay 30$+ and just unlock it for your and every other character you own. I wouldn't do this personally(I can get multiple games for 30$), but if you've got the money and REALLY NEED it...

2. Farm ~75 million credits and buy it off the GTN. Sure, it might not be present NOW, but wait a bit and you will get it. If we say that an average Heroic gives you ~21k credits on 70 and that you get up to 150% by selling greens / blues etc you find + 25% from Bonus Objectives...36,75k Cr / Heroic. Meaning...you'd have to do 2041 Heroics to farm that much. If you do some ~20 easy, fast Heroics / day(like Ord Mantel or Enemies of the Republic and such)...you'll have it within 102 days or 3,4 months. :)

If I think of anything else, I'll let you know.

Edited by Cuiwe

There are few options to obtain it:

2. Farm ~75 million credits and buy it off the GTN. Sure, it might not be present NOW, but wait a bit and you will get it. If we say that an average Heroic gives you ~21k credits on 70 and that you get up to 150% by selling greens / blues etc you find + 25% from Bonus Objectives...36,75k Cr / Heroic. Meaning...you'd have to do 2041 Heroics to farm that much. If you do some ~20 easy, fast Heroics / day(like Ord Mantel or Enemies of the Republic and such)...you'll have it within 102 days or 3,4 months. :)

If I think of anything else, I'll let you know.

wow ...that's all i can say lol :D

Anything available on the CM is cheaper to buy through the CM with real world money than trying to buy it with in-game credits.

Always do the calculation: how long does it take me to earn X real world currency vs. Y in-game credits. The answer is always real world currency.

Anything available on the CM is cheaper to buy through the CM with real world money than trying to buy it with in-game credits.

Always do the calculation: how long does it take me to earn X real world currency vs. Y in-game credits. The answer is always real world currency.

It has a logic but still... 60-80 milion Credits is heaped than 4+k of cartel coins as 5500 CC cost me around 40$ I live in Poland so I need to count my currency to USD...

I think I will go for raids. And earn credits as the benefit of this option is also that I will loot something else that would be interested as well while gathering the money that I need.

Thank You all for this topic.

I think the question is closed. :)