Rewards for players

jazwave

Don't bother replying to the Op, he didn't care about that. He just made this thread to spam his referral link and when it was pointed out that he could be banned for that he changed it to cover his *** and probably is now back on fleet scamming new players there instead.

Don't bother replying to the Op, he didn't care about that. He just made this thread to spam his referral link and when it was pointed out that he could be banned for that he changed it to cover his *** and probably is now back on fleet scamming new players there instead.

First I was trying to change the topic as I realised the first topic was against tos I do actually care about this topic and no I don’t scam on the GTN because there’s no fun in it

So I do care about this new topic which I will post on the crafting skill thread once I figure out how to delete this thread maybe the option jus doesn’t come up on phones to delete as I’ve searched everywhere I might just have to wait later on when I’m back on my PC later on today

In the mean time I would still appreciate answers to the question or on how to delete this thread so I can a new one about this on the crew skill topic because I don’t want two threads about the same thing in two different areas