The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Upgrade the Outlander Token to Level 70

Count_Mario

So maybe this is a suggestion for the next expansion anyway, but I guess it's useful to place this idea now while it isn't too late. I think the Master's Datacron is a good idea and I'm also greatful that we can start the Traitor-Arc (aka Iokath>Umbara>Copero>and wherever we go next) without having completed KotFE or KotET, since KotET is very much the expansion I hate the most. So that's where I stand, I've been an altoholic and I would run many more alts through the story if it wasn't for the Zakuul-Arc and KotET. So if there's an expansion looming on the horizon for 2018, I dearly hope that we can create Instant-Characters like we could for KotFE (60) and KotET (65). Since taking part in a lot of promotional events and even buying some Outlander Tokens I think I've about 5-6 free Insta-60/65s on my account, that I would never use, since that means I have to run them through KotFE and/or KotET again, even if I can bypass them and go straight for Iokath. Weird thing is, I did that on a DS character once and the generic Iokath story has you leaving SCORPIO alive and not taking the throne. I could understand if that's the set story for Pubs or LS characters, but a DS Imperial? So yeah, bypassing the story doesn't seem to be an option for me. I've checked out Insta-65s and they are pretty much split between a LS Pubside (Koth still onboard) and DS Impside (Koth lost, Senya nearly shot down), so I'd be okay if Insta-70s would go down the same road with Imps having all the DS choices (Koth killed, SCORPIO killed, Senya+Arcann killed, ruling as emperor) and Pubs being the LS incarnate (Koth alive and well, Arcann recruited, SCORPIO one with Iokath, ruling as galactic peacekeeper).