Best to use +CXP buffs?

Mashugana

Pretty much everything that gave xp before you got to level 70 gives CXP after (as long as you are a subscriber): killing mobs, doing Heroics, FPs, Ops, ... all of it. So use the buff and then, go do ... whatever you iike to do. Hit Ctrl+G and check the bottom of the window to see what the daily bonus is, and do that for still more "bonus" CXP. Unless it's something you don't like dong (PVP, GSF, whatever), in which case, do other stuff.

I definitely gain the most cxp when I do GSF -> PVP -> Uprisings. They're really fast to complete comparing to flashpoints, so you would get your points in no time. Well the other thing is that you could go with your guild and do fast operation and that would get you a lot of cxp just by killing bossess. Take advantage of the weeklies whenever you do the missions. :)

Pretty much everything that gave xp before you got to level 70 gives CXP after (as long as you are a subscriber): killing mobs, doing Heroics, FPs, Ops, ... all of it. So use the buff and then, go do ... whatever you iike to do. Hit Ctrl+G and check the bottom of the window to see what the daily bonus is, and do that for still more "bonus" CXP. Unless it's something you don't like dong (PVP, GSF, whatever), in which case, do other stuff.

I think the only things that give XP for sub-70s and don't give CXP for 70s are codex entries and map discoveries.

And slaughtering greyed-out mobs on starter worlds (Fath'ra goons outside the cantina on Hutta, for example), gives XP for characters up to about level 8, then nothing until you start getting 3 CXP (plus bonuses for boosts) for each one at level 70.