Chiss Flashpoint suggestion

Kiradcattan

Please... when doing the Solo mode.. Please oh please...

Either dial down the armor points on the Boss fights.... or give people the support robot gunner. I've gone through and made it up to the Guardian Droid.... .. at least 5 times... I get halfway through and suddenly I'm dead even though I'm standing right next to a health thing.

It's frustrating, to be honest. I'm about ready to go back to my personal ship and redo the 1st set of Chapters for the Eternal Empire thing, just to blow off some steam.

Either dial down the armor points on the Boss fights.... or give people the support robot gunner. I've gone through and made it up to the Guardian Droid.... .. at least 5 times... I get halfway through and suddenly I'm dead even though I'm standing right next to a health thing.

It's frustrating, to be honest. I'm about ready to go back to my personal ship and redo the 1st set of Chapters for the Eternal Empire thing, just to blow off some steam.

Or how bout using 3 Companions for the Solo mode, as that's what I have been wanting to have for a very long time.

I've avoided that cone of fire... and I still get ganked. Sometimes I get the bombs raining down and I can't see a darned thing. THEN you get the 4 other robots showing up with their yellow circles and grappling hooks that suddenly yank you out of a perfectly good and save spot.

You know the "health things" don't heal you unless you click on them, right? The only "health thing" in that FP that automatically heals you is Raina Temple. If you have her set to DPS or Tank, well, er, DON'T DO THAT.

I didn't even know it was *possible* to die in that FP except by falling off the platform where the bonus boss is. (This is hypothetical. I haven't fallen off that either, but lots of Strike Team Six personnel have.)

And beware: there are two solo modes. One is called Story, and except for the lack of the God Bot, it is like Story mode on all other Flashpoints. The other is called Solo, and it is the one you do for the Traitor story. It, too lacks a God Bot, but bear in mind that Story/Solo mode on the Umbara flashpoint ALSO lacks the God Bot.

You know the "health things" don't heal you unless you click on them, right?

Actually, in this fp, you don't have kolto stations -- you have those healing stations that Outlaw's Den has, I believe. You don't press them, just run though them.

Just a snipped of info, please carry on.

Actually, in this fp, you don't have kolto stations -- you have those healing stations that Outlaw's Den has, I believe. You don't press them, just run though them.

Just a snipped of info, please carry on.

Oh, OK, didn't know that.(1) But simply standing by them, by your description, won't heal you, or did I misunderstand something.

(1) Neither of the characters I did this on have needed to use them on any of the bosses.

Kylath (247-rated Gunnery Commando) is well 'ard, and just let fly with the full weight of her HBG

Kylarina Lyuze (230-something rated Infiltration Shadow) isn't as tough, but still didn't come near to being killed.

Both characters had Temple at rank 1 while doing the first boss (the droid with the Tank Droid adds) and didn't have any problems.

My biggest problem with the flashpoint was the Snipers. The way they are positioned, if you are not using a ranged class, if you get close enough to fight the Sniper, you aggro the next group over. You can end up chaining aggro back-to-back on 2 to 3 groups.

I found some of the boss fights a drag but i have run this flashpoint 4 times so far with different toons and not died once..don't rush your fights and keep on the move against these bosses.. also with the mobs its just a case of working out the bigger threats and dealing with those first.. Edited by Malix-Moon
fixing typo

Snipers weren't really my problem, it was the Enforcers that got me. You have to time it Juuuust right not to get mobbed by those guys. Also, I checked out my healer's weaponry.. *snort* She's rated for 2 blasters.. and the one she has truly isn't worth having. I found that if you find her a couple high level blasters, she can rock the house and the small stuff dies a LOT faster.

BTW, if you get hit with the enforcers... look around for the Doc that is in the background. He's an easy kill. Once you get the buff out of the way, the enforcers are faster to kill.

Edited by Kiradcattan
Need to add a couple things.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to say THANK YOU to the people who did this last patch! You deserve good food and drink and lots of praise.

You dialed down the intensity for the Solo mode and REALLY made it a lot better.

I can't wait to see what sinister machinations await the Alliance after this fiasco!!!