The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Star Wars Episode 1 Racer

TheMilk

howdy strangers, today I'm here to spread the good word of the 1999 racing game Star Wars: Episode 1 Racer

but, strangers, I hear you ask "who in the world wants to play a racing game from 1999 in 2017?" well, I thought the same thing until I installed it! here's a simple 3 question faq

-What is Star Wars Episode 1 Racer

it's a racing game from 1999 chum. you can pick a podracers like ben quadinaros and sebulba (he always wins) and race your pals in beautiful 1080p.

-This game is from 1999, who would even play this lmao

dont be mean. even though it's old the game's handling is outstanding and incredibly responsive on keyboard/mouse, easily the best racing game ever made

-Is it free

ya dude it's free we've got instructions on how to download and play it in our discord server. you're also gonna need tunngle because thats how we connect i guess

now if you haven't closed this thread then you get an ok_hand.jpg the fellas and I are looking for more people to play with. it's a simple install if you just wanna give it a shot, which I recommend (obviously).

if you are interested, or just have some general questions, we've created a discord server for all your star wars episode 1 racer needs https://discord.gg/kryx8Q

hope to see you there!