Queues

hesfalcon

I haven't gotten the queue issue, but the gears would spin and server list blank. I would finally get in, but then booted back to server select. I've tried completely shutting down the game, waiting, then relogging in. It's been going on for about an hour now.

Do you still have the queue wait time after completely logging out/in?

Yes. I had to reboot my computer to get rid of the stuck character bar. Just relogging the game resulted in being stuck in the same place. It seems that even though your account is logged in, your character is in an invisible queue to e allowed to play.

I have to admit im considering cancelling my subscription if these log in server que's continue. You(EA) should have realized this problem before forming less than the amount of servers needed to prevent loooong que waits...ive waited 1/2 hr to an hour ...and ive been paying for this game (except for a brief time) since beta!!!!

thinking of not being faithful beta player!

I have to admit im considering cancelling my subscription if these log in server que's continue. You(EA) should have realized this problem before forming less than the amount of servers needed to prevent loooong que waits...ive waited 1/2 hr to an hour ...and ive been paying for this game (except for a brief time) since beta!!!!

thinking of not being faithful beta player!

cosign that