Cant progress in the game. Losing days of Subscription to a bug.

Cozzan

Hello. First of i wanna say that this might not fit into the bug report forum since i am fairly certain an admin/mod has to fix this ingame. But ill state my situation and let you decide if it belongs here or not.

First of i recently returned to the world of SWTOR after a longer break.

After playing for some hours i realize i am missing my Class story mission. (Chapter 2. Plan Zero)

Cant find it in my mission logg, Cant find any character involved in this questline (Google) that will give me anything resembling a quest. Cant find any location specifik to this quest to travel to.

I posted an ingame ticket on the 15th of november and have been playing the game the way i can without progressing with the Class Story alongside me and have now reached the point where iam 10+ levels ahead, All of my Companions are ahead and basically everything is being held back by me not having the progress i need on the story mission... This has led me to just jump around The Fleet and waiting for a response on the ticket, Yesterday i called Tech support and they basicly told me to just hang in and wait.

All i really need is for someone to just reset my questchain (From what i have read on forum)

I understand you have an influx of tickets thanks to the big update but iam bleeding Subscription days just jumping around the Fleet waiting for a response and there is nothing els i can do. i dont wanna hit max level and still have level 30 "Story mission" since i really am playing this game for the story and the immersiveness of it.

If i still just have to wait is there someway you can pause the subscription for me until this issue is resolved?

I know its not alot of money but i just dont like paying for something i am not recieving

Thanks in advance.

* What was the last class content you did?

* Do you have any purple missions in your log at all?

* Do you have a plus (+) or a minus (-) to the left of your Class category in your log?

Unfortunately, there is no way to pause your subscription.

There is a lot of other content you could do, like heroics, flashpoints, and pvp. There's story in the flashpoints, so you could do some of those. If you do, many may want to skip the cut scenes. If you note that they do, let them know that you are there for the story.

Edited by Dragondog

* What was the last class content you did?

Cant really remember (Took a break about 2-3 years) And when i got back the mission log was gone :/

* Do you have any purple missions in your log at all?

http://i68.tinypic.com/of248z.png

* Do you have a plus (+) or a minus (-) to the left of your Class category in your log?

Dont know where to look i attached a picture of my mission log thou.

I have already done so much content without the class story mission that i am feeling its almost to much.

When it comes to companions to progress further i need class story mission progression.

And iam already 2 planets Ahead of the class story mission and i dont really care for the PvP aspect of the game...

Its mainly the Story that keeps me playing :/

Got a reply after 5 days of waiting.

I basicly says "Repair your launcher. have a good day" -Ticket closed.

Natuarally this did nothing since even i can understand that this is not a problem with the actuall "game" on my computer. They need to reset the questchain for me. and they just closed the ticket, no way for me to say hey this did nothing do this instead...

Posted a new ticket and called tech support:

Ive been waiting for almost a week to play the game and i get a "fix" that has nothing to do with ingame problem.

We are sorry.

Iam paying for premium to be able to play the game and iam not.

We are sorry

I have been waiting for 5 days and now i have to wait 5 more?

We are sorry

Anyway someone can speed up the process?

No we are sorry.

The girl on the phone was the same one i talked to earlier and she is nice enough but she told me she would send a note/email or something to the ingame team etc... But she never even asked what my ingame name was or what my account name is so i bet she just said so to be nice but come on... Atleast ask me for my account name or ingame name or anything to make it believable atleast. Well this is gonna be 10days of premium i could have spent on something better than waiting on hold for help with the game. Thanks EA

your missing class mission ticket is still in the queue (all going well it will be looked at today), if it isn't resolved correctly make a post at EA Answers HQ at this link and i'll see the post and can elevate with swtor CS if need.

The repair answer you got was in regards to another ticket regarding missing assets in a FP not related to the missing class mission

Edit - this should be resolved now can you confirm ?

Edited by OwenBrooks

your missing class mission ticket is still in the queue (all going well it will be looked at today), if it isn't resolved correctly make a post at EA Answers HQ at this link and i'll see the post and can elevate with swtor CS if need.

The repair answer you got was in regards to another ticket regarding missing assets in a FP not related to the missing class mission

Edit - this should be resolved now can you confirm ?

Yes! This got resolved last night and i've had a blast catching up and generally playing the game! Thanks for getting it fixed and i realize you must have alot of work with all the tickets ofcourse. I was just abit upset waiting for 5 days and not getting the quest reset, And having no way of getting it fixed even through actually calling tech support and so on.

But now it is fixed and iam once again enjoying this fine game! Thanks dev/mod team for getting this fixed!

*And in regards to the ticket i updated it after posting it (This is when i realized i would have to have you guys fix it for me through abit of googling and finding people with the same problem) But regardless yes the initial ticket was another issue i had in the game but was a neusance at most compared to the questchain problem! But nontheless this is all resolved now thanks to you and your fellow dev/mod's so i can only say thanks again for resolving my issue! Have a nice day and thanks once again!

Edited by Cozzan