The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Claim All Button Function!

Basically what it says.

I've found logging onto alts and, say, claiming all the emotes I've unlocked for toons to be quite frankly a little asinine. In my opinion things like Emotes should just automatically unlock for the account once you pay for it and become available on each toon without having to "claim it" individually.

In that respect I think for each Cartel Category a One Button Claim All Function would be pretty beneficial.

*Claim All Unlocked Mounts

*Claim All Unlocked Emotes

*Claim All Unlocked Flairs

I think you get the idea. Any chance of that?

Edited by LunaticFringer

• 2 weeks later...

I know I have discussed this before and as I am still making new toons regularly it would be nice to just "claim all" here.

Not only this but when I go back to my alts that have been mothballed for a while I can't even tell which emotes or titles I have not accepted yet. This means I have to go through every individual item an click it in order to know for sure I have it active on the toon.

A "Claim All" button would be better than what we have now, but it would still require us to log in every character after a Legacy-wide unlock of anything.

It would be awesome if Legacy unlocking any pet, mount, toy, title, or emote would automatically unlock it for all existing and future characters.