Why not fix Darth Hexid info?

BlueWanderer

I looked at the 5.5.1a patch notes (which seem to include the 5.5 patch notes) and it said "complete three PvE activities in Group Finder" to earn the comp and she will be delivered to all eligible players.

Other posts by devs have said you need to earn either achievement to get Darth Hexid account wide.

I can complete 3 PvE activities in Group Finder and NOT get the achievement. So, there is a lot of confusion as to what it takes to earn Darth Hexid. Why not just say "earn either achievement" in the info about how to earn Darth Hexid, if that's really what it takes?

Also, achievement based things don't usually apply account wide, only legacy wide (i.e. all chars on the same server). If I have chars on multiple servers, do I have to "complete three PvE activities in Group Finder" on each server?

Again, if you just updated the web site and the info in the "new" patch notes, there wouldn't have to be 8 different threads on the forums asking about how to earn darth hexid....

They have covered this. You need either achievement and they are legacy-wise. But the Hexid reward is account-wide

Short version, yes it is.

Slightly longer version: A character that you are playing on needs to earn one of the two United Forces Achievements. Those Achievements are tracked Legacy-wide. If you have one of those two Legacy Achievements within the qualifying window, then on 11/28 you will be granted Darth Hexid onto your account, which will be delivered via in-game mail.

-eric

Yeah. So, me personally, just to be safe, I made sure to complete BOTH achievements for both my legacies (one on Star Forge, the other on Satele Shan).

It's probably overkill, but better safe than sorry.

And, for my playstyle, 6 GF activities and 6 WZs in total (3 of each activities on each server), isn't hard to do and is something I would normally do over a period of like 2 weeks max.

Yeah. So, me personally, just to be safe, I made sure to complete BOTH achievements for both my legacies (one on Star Forge, the other on Satele Shan).

It's probably overkill, but better safe than sorry.

And, for my playstyle, 6 GF activities and 6 WZs in total (3 of each activities on each server), isn't hard to do and is something I would normally do over a period of like 2 weeks max.

NVM found it.

Edited by Resputin