The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Kallig's Mask with hood

CrutchCricket

I know this was a bug that went back and forth. If you don't want to change it now, I get it.

But can we please have a version that keeps the hood up?

http://assets.enjin.com/wall_embed_images/1353458491_DarthDreak.jpg

People have wanted this for a while.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=633386

Please? Bonus Points if it still uses Kallig's name, i.e. Kallig's Shadowed Countenance, or even Kallig's Mask.

Edited by CrutchCricket

Probably better to add your voice to the crowd seeking to move hood visibility control to a "toggle" instead of it being a property of the helmet you're wearing. That way, you could wear any hood-bearing chest piece with any helmet and have the hood visible or not as you wish.

Well that would just be impractical with some helmets. A lot of helmets actually. Meaning they would probably still keep the flag that designates whether a helmet overrides a hood. The hope then would be that Kallig's Countenance has that flag cleared and they leave it up to us via hood control.

Given the historical back and forth, do you have faith this would be the case?

Well that would just be impractical with some helmets. A lot of helmets actually. Meaning they would probably still keep the flag that designates whether a helmet overrides a hood. The hope then would be that Kallig's Countenance has that flag cleared and they leave it up to us via hood control.

Given the historical back and forth, do you have faith this would be the case?

No, I meant it. Make hood visibility a toggle and remove the "hides hood" flag from the helmets. If someone wants to wear one of those Nico Okarr-style broad-brim hat helmets sticking out the side of his hood, let him. He'll get tired of it or he won't(1), but it's his look. Let him look like a moron if he wants to.

(1) Like I quickly got tired of the consequences of dressing a Togruta female in the Zakuul Knight chest piece. It clips on her lekku like crazy. For the same reason, I won't play Twi'leks with back-carry weapons.