Theron romance for Sith Warrior on Ziost?

LordBraidenbach

I romanced Theron with my SW in Shadow of Revan. I wanted to start KotFE after SoR but saw there is a quest on Ziost too. So I am doing that now. But I am too excited about KotFE for this character (my first one from level 1 I have played kotfe and kotet with a boosted character before. I am kinda new.)

So my question is. Are there romance options and flirting with Theron? Because if no... I might just skip Ziost and start KotFE. :D

If you haven't played it, wouldn't recommend skipping it - it's kinda the "meat and potatoes" to the main story throughout the rest of the expansions.

This. There are many references to something that happens on Ziost during KotFE, especially during the first nine chapters, and the "meatbag bickering" that accompanies those references will be hard to follow if you haven't done Ziost.

The story on Ziost doesn't take long to go through, and I thoroughly recommend it. (No, you don't need to do it on every character, but you should do it on one of them, for preference before you do KotFE on any of your characters.)

And the Theron / Lana romances in Forged Alliances / Shadow of Revan / Rise of the Emperor(1) are less "complete" if you flirt cross-faction (imp/Theron or pub/Lana) than if you go same-faction (imp/Lana or pub/Theron).

(1) "Shadow of Revan" is used in a broad sense to refer to all three as a whole, or a narrow sense to refer to just the parts on Rishi and Yavin. Forged Alliances (the four flashpoints and the linking story) was released first, then shortly after came Shadow of Revan (narrow sense) with 3.0, and a bit later they released Rise of the Emperor (Ziost).