The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Havoc Squad Armor Request

Timtheheloguy

To: Republic Army Equipment Requisitions Division

Attached is Republic Army Equipment Requisition Form 8114-2(b), which will serve as my formal request for updated chest armor for the current Havoc Squad armor set. I have previously made unofficial, back channel requests, but since the majority of Havoc Squad's missions are classified "Top Secret", the R.A.E.R.D. must feel that all unofficial requisition requests are classified as well. The ability to equip my squad in our traditional armor set is much appreciated as it helps my squad members remember the history of our unit. However, not every member of my squad needs to carry the anti-armor mine on their chest, and the backpack continually interferes with the proper stowage of my Assault Cannon. I would gladly spend some of my unit's Cartel Coin budget for a clean version of the chest armor, especially if there's an option to purchase just the chest armor, since my squad is already equipped with the full armor set that is currently being issued. Also, please reinstate the use of the Havoc Squad insignia on the shoulders of both the current, and updated sets of Havoc Squad armor. There is a long legacy associated with that insignia, and my squad would wear it with pride.

Thanks for the consideration!

In the service of the Republic,

Timmihd

Major, RA

CO - Havoc Squad

Revan's Heir

The Starwalker Leagacy

Oh, sorry guys. I'd like to see a clean version of the Havoc Squad Armor Set's chest armor, without the backpack and chest device (anti-armor mine?), and with the Havoc Squad insignia on both shoulders. Also, if possible, an updated version of the current armor with the squad insignia on the shoulders as well.

SteveTheCynic, thanks for the feedback!

I'd be game for that. I hate the mine-thingy and the backpack on the current Havoc Squad set.

Maybe they could also make the helmet a little more rounded and the boots an inch or two higher so they look a little more like http://pm1.narvii.com/6100/78fea194ffd1276146b68e47d0515b7303375d4a_hq.jpg and differentiate the set from the first Havoc Squad set.

Though I'd make your initial post less 'RP' and more concise and real-world. I only understood your second post.

Edited by JediJuliusDavin

Ahh yeah would be cool to have a diffrent version of the havoc armor set, with hopefuly fixed leg armor at the sides. Looks so skinny without them. but I doubt it would happends, its just like the mandalorian blue neo crusaders (the heavy version) that the mandalorians are wearing at the nar shaddaa cantina entrance/nar shaddaa spaceport and Nal hutta spaceport and still it has not arrived for players to wear. Some say "Its already in the game"......"Its the wrong one, that is the light version, we want the heavy version with more body armor and jetpack at the back etc". Also the heavy version is the closest thing we have to death watch armor in this star wars era.