Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Darth hexid question

Darth_Ryu

You have to get either the United Forces: Warzone Recon or United Forces: Group Recon achievements. So for a FP/Uprising/Operation to count, the daily award has to be available. So you could pick three different activities on the same character, three different days of the same activity on the same character, or use three different characters.

For the PVP route, you just do three warzones.

I get that, but how do you tell if you've unlocked? I can't see anything that says I have, so how do you know when you've done enough to get the comp??

Go to your Legacy in game. Then to Achievements/Events/General/Game Updates and check United Forces: Warzone Recon or United Forces: Group Recon. If you have completed either of those, you have done what it takes to get the new companion.

Go to your Legacy in game. Then to Achievements/Events/General/Game Updates and check United Forces: Warzone Recon or United Forces: Group Recon. If you have completed either of those, you have done what it takes to get the new companion.

Thank you for that. I was sure it wold be under Legacy somewhere, but I was damned if I could find it..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.