Legacy Merge Incorrect Name

Lordmird

The United Forces FAQ stated that if two Legacies are merged, we keep the level and name of the highest. With this merge, I have kept the highest level (50), but the game has given my the lower level's Legacy name, instead of the higher level Legacy name.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I also got a wrong Legacy Name.

I was active on T3-M4 the whole last year and got my legacy name from VC (where I've just been for like 20 hours due to a character transfer and I had no characters on this server...)

Edited by Souliena

Yes, I have the same Legacy name issue--kept my EH legacy (the only one that was at rnak 50) but not the EH legacy name. That's the only legacy bay I can access. Have nt found any "overflow" area as some in game are saying exists. Have checked a few characters but haven't seen anything in mail or their inventory or cargo bays, either.

:(

I had three legacies at level 50 (2 of them just copies of my main, with less achievements) and got assigned the legacy name of one of the random alt servers. I was expecting something like that to happen but it still feels bad. I wish BW would give us all 1 free legacy rename token. Doesn't seem right that I should have to pay just to get my main legacy name back.

It maybe worthwhile taking advantage of the discount on renames which exists until 16 Nov 17.

Other then that submitting a ticket is the only other option at present.

Character Rename 1,000 Cartel Coins NOW 300 CARTEL COINS

Guild Rename 3,000 Cartel Coins NOW 900 CARTEL COINS

Legacy Rename 1,000 Cartel Coins NOW 300 CARTEL COINS

Flagship Rename 1,500 Cartel Coins NOW 450 CARTEL COINS

• 3 weeks later...