why at 10pm (PST) 9 hours after estimated merge completion just now doing server ...

Doomviper

why at 10pm (PST) 9 hours after estimated merge completion just now doing server optimizations on Star Forge? what does that even mean? seems cryptic because it sounds like horse sh..., ya, it does. why not just be honest? i purposely decided to wait until almost end of the night to login, and the one server i am on, naturally, is still not up.

I would like to be able to verify all my stuff and names are still there before i call it a night... just turn the damn thing on already - if the others are ok, what hell is the delay now and how after all this waiting can you possibly tell us "no ETA"?

I understand this is patch day, whatever, this is your job, not mine. I pay for this to be handled professionally. Not really seeing that, but i will try to be a LITTLE more patient, but that is wearing very very thin.

turn the server on.

thank you.

I'm really tired, in a lot of pain, and was unlucky enough to wake up sick today (almost went to the ER) and now this. Bad days suck. I hope it comes up soon and fast.

damn, feel better bro, or brogina

Edited by Doomviper

why at 10pm (PST) 9 hours after estimated merge completion just now doing server optimizations on Star Forge? what does that even mean? seems cryptic because it sounds like horse sh..., ya, it does. why not just be honest? i purposely decided to wait until almost end of the night to login, and the one server i am on, naturally, is still not up.

I would like to be able to verify all my stuff and names are still there before i call it a night... just turn the damn thing on already - if the others are ok, what hell is the delay now and how after all this waiting can you possibly tell us "no ETA"?

I understand this is patch day, whatever, this is your job, not mine. I pay for this to be handled professionally. Not really seeing that, but i will try to be a LITTLE more patient, but that is wearing very very thin.

turn the server on.

thank you.

It cost you 50 cents.