2nd day in a row

Jestil

That everything i did in game has been reset to how it was when i logged in. NO one else is complaining about this so not sure if its me. But when i logged off my command level on my sorc was 36 and when i got back and logged in everything i had organized was back how it was before i logged out and my command level is now 29. Am I the only one having this happen on Ebon Hawk? And if so how do i fix it.

And if this is client side why is it allowing me to do the CZ dailies and weeklies again when i finished them already today after the patch.

Edited by Jestil

That everything i did in game has been reset to how it was when i logged in. NO one else is complaining about this so not sure if its me. But when i logged off my command level on my sorc was 36 and when i got back and logged in everything i had organized was back how it was before i logged out and my command level is now 29. Am I the only one having this happen on Ebon Hawk? And if so how do i fix it.

And if this is client side why is it allowing me to do the CZ dailies and weeklies again when i finished them already today after the patch.

A similar thing happened with me, except the only thing I noticed (since I didn't really pay attention to anything else I did LOL) was that an item I bought from the Cartel Market was no longer in my inventory, but rather in the "claim items" section of the market window. Weird. Hopefully this issue gets resolved!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.