The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Weapon crystals as decoration

Hello everyone,

another thread inspired me to that (thanks) :

I think it would be a nice idea if we could get the weapons crystals as decorations, too !

I mean, when the crystal is used/unlocked, then we could get a single crystalö (looking very much like the symbol, only much, much bigger) as a decoration for Strongholds !

The only problem with that would be the non-CM-crystals, because they would have to become decorations as well, in order to be consistent with the whole game ...

Alrik

Hello everyone,

another thread inspired me to that (thanks) :

I think it would be a nice idea if we could get the weapons crystals as decorations, too !

I mean, when the crystal is used/unlocked, then we could get a single crystalö (looking very much like the symbol, only much, much bigger) as a decoration for Strongholds !

The only problem with that would be the non-CM-crystals, because they would have to become decorations as well, in order to be consistent with the whole game ...

Alrik

Hell yeah! Like in SWG! Ahhh, no hooks needed- I slapped dozens of color crystals on the walls of my Tatooine house, hoping that one day I'd be able to use them. :,)

Edited by doohickeyexpress