The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Thana Vesh Armor Set

Hello guys,

I would like to know how the Rotatiom System works with the old Cartel Packs and stuff.

I am aware of what's going on on the Cartel Market for at least the last 10 months. I have also asked others when I joined back 10 months ago if they know anything about Thana Vesh's set, if Bioware had rotated it but they haven't seen it in a while too.

So I am assuming that it is over a year that the Specific Armor and the Specific Pack has not being rotated in the Cartel Market.

Any info or any guess on when the Set or the Pack containing the set will be available again?

Thank you in advance.

Edited by NeverLoseFaith

Hello guys,

I would like to know how the Rotatiom System works with the old Cartel Packs and stuff.

I am aware of what's going on on the Cartel Market for at least the last 10 months. I have also asked others when I joined back 10 months ago if they know anything about Thana Vesh's set, if Bioware had rotated it but they haven't seen it in a while too.

So I am assuming that it is over a year that the Specific Armor and the Specific Pack has not being rotated in the Cartel Market.

Any info or any guess on when the Set or the Pack containing the set will be available again?

Thank you in advance.

Every new pack (Galactic Heroes aside) that *can* contain armour pieces has a chance to drop Grand Chance Cubes, which can drop just about any armour, weapon, decoration, toy, emote, crystal, etc. but not the various XP/CXP buffs. But the chance of getting *that* set is almost zero because there are so many. If this works, it will drop an entire set, not just parts.

If they rerun the right series of packs you can gain reputation with one of the vendors on the fleet, AND Cartel Market Certificates (also available from the Slot Machine decoration with a very low drop rate), and you can buy a Binds-on-Pickup version of the Thana Vesh set, AND there is also a chance of pieces of the TV set dropping. These vendors are all in the Cartel Bazaar section of the Fleet (north elevator Pub Fleet, south elevator Imp Fleet).

And that's it. Of course they might put it up on direct sales on the CM, although it won't be before the KOTOR celebration ends.

EDIT: and yes, it's a nice set. The only real problem is that it has front and rear butt capes, and exhibits a weak version of the Darth Sion effect, where the butt capes get twisted up and stick out the opposite side of the character instead of hanging down. I call it the Darth Sion effect because the Darth Sion set does it, and is almost impossible to fix without taking the relevant piece off. On the TV set, it tends to fix itself fairly rapidly.

Edited by SteveTheCynic

Every new pack (Galactic Heroes aside) that *can* contain armour pieces has a chance to drop Grand Chance Cubes, which can drop just about any armour, weapon, decoration, toy, emote, crystal, etc. but not the various XP/CXP buffs. But the chance of getting *that* set is almost zero because there are so many. If this works, it will drop an entire set, not just parts.

If they rerun the right series of packs you can gain reputation with one of the vendors on the fleet, AND Cartel Market Certificates (also available from the Slot Machine decoration with a very low drop rate), and you can buy a Binds-on-Pickup version of the Thana Vesh set, AND there is also a chance of pieces of the TV set dropping. These vendors are all in the Cartel Bazaar section of the Fleet (north elevator Pub Fleet, south elevator Imp Fleet).

And that's it. Of course they might put it up on direct sales on the CM, although it won't be before the KOTOR celebration ends.

EDIT: and yes, it's a nice set. The only real problem is that it has front and rear butt capes, and exhibits a weak version of the Darth Sion effect, where the butt capes get twisted up and stick out the opposite side of the character instead of hanging down. I call it the Darth Sion effect because the Darth Sion set does it, and is almost impossible to fix without taking the relevant piece off. On the TV set, it tends to fix itself fairly rapidly.

Thanks for the reply mate but I already knew all this.

I was asking specificaly for that Set or its Cartel Pack and if there is a specific rotation, I know that there are other various ways to get it but those ways doesn't help at the moment.

Thanks for the reply mate but I already knew all this.

I was asking specificaly for that Set or its Cartel Pack and if there is a specific rotation, I know that there are other various ways to get it but those ways doesn't help at the moment.

OK, sorry, but that wasn't clear from your original post. Sorry about the confusion. They re-ran all the old pack series last year, one week for each series or something like that, around the end of summer. I don't *think* it has been available on direct sale (unlike, say, XoXaan which has been up *twice*, or the current KOTOR-related ones). And there isn't a published schedule of what goes on direct sale when.

OK, sorry, but that wasn't clear from your original post. Sorry about the confusion. They re-ran all the old pack series last year, one week for each series or something like that, around the end of summer. I don't *think* it has been available on direct sale (unlike, say, XoXaan which has been up *twice*, or the current KOTOR-related ones). And there isn't a published schedule of what goes on direct sale when.

No need to sorry mate! Thanks for the info!