Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Galactic Trade Network... Bug ? Change the interface...

pSyToR

Hi Everyone...

Maybe someone did talked about that already... But with all the slicing nerf post I couldn't find anything ;-)

Yesterday I was posting my mats like usual on the GTN but for the first time I had "LUXURY FABRIC" to post.

So I start selecting the search options Crafting Materials... Then select the "Underworld Trading" (since it's from there I get it)... But nothing ...

So I did a test and I posted 1 of the grade 1 Luxury Fabric... Couldn't find it...

Does anyone have a way to see Fabric ??

As for the categorizing of the Galactic Trade Network... Am I the only one that think it should be changed ?

I Understand the idea of breaking it down to what you want to search... But doesn't it make harder at the same time cause the break down is too big ? I mean if I'm looking to upgrade my armor maybe I don't know what piece I want to change and I would like to see all the possible pieces available and decide from there...

Samething as if I know EXACTLY the mats I need... Or the piece I need... Why would I need to break it down into a category when I could just put the name for it ?

Maybe the idea behind it was great... but to me it seems broken right now and needs a fix... An under guy yesterday was looking for some "Investigation" materials and couldn't find anything... I think the break down has been overdone....

I think fabric is under diplomacy right now (it should be underworld trading). It's a mistake. Just like researched compounds are under scavenging (they should be under investigation).

That's probably what the other guy was looking for under investigation...

Thanks !! I'll still bug it in game to hope and have a fix soon enough

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.