Please remove Huttball - Request of 80% of the players

IHeartSith

agreed.. i wish they would implement even for just a week the ability to que for whatever warzone you wanted and watch how little people actually play huttball if given the choice

Huttball would be the ONLY WF I would queue for. Love it! :D

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huttball is completely un-ejoyable, because as republic we seem to have been flooded with all the wow kids who have the "warsound gultch" mentality. All they care about is killing random people, not passing or just holding the ball and either running the wrong way or fighting more random people while carrying the ball.

i do alot of premade in my guild ( that is how your supposed to play) and we win alot ofc vs pugs, but when i pug i can get 3-4 wins in a row or 3-4 defeats in a row, so it isn't the players in the republic or the empire, the problem is puging

i enjoy huttball but after doing it 16 times in a row over 2 days and not once seeing any other one it is extremly annoying now. I cant stomach to play it anymore i usually just quit before it starts. Every game is empire vs empire which is annoying. I wish at this point they would do x-server pvp or let you choose which warzone to do

You just met me and I love Huttball. You obviously dont see the beauty in it. its amazing.

What this guy said. I love Huttball. Its unique and feels innovative, and I really hope we get more battlegrounds like it in the future.

Why?.......... for the same reason some of you hate it. You see-- the reason you guys are getting huttball sooooooooooo much is because of faction population problems. If they removed huttball-------- instead of getting into battlegrounds really fast like you do now-- you would instead be sitting in 30-50 min ques like you sometimes did in wow. Instead, if you really are PVPer and enjoy the act of PVP---- youre able to get into a pvp zone very quickly thanks to Huttball.

Now, if you want to help fix the problem--- you could always reroll the other faction.

Edited by imnotme

Hutball is by far the best warzone, it's simple twist on CTF brings forth an amazing amount of possibilities for PVP combat. Keep in mind it's not designed for all you FFA tunnel vision noobs so I can see why you wouldn't enjoy its teamplay aspects. Go farm some HK bro.

Hutball is by far the best warzone, it's simple twist on CTF brings forth an amazing amount of possibilities for PVP combat. Keep in mind it's not designed for all you FFA tunnel vision noobs so I can see why you wouldn't enjoy its teamplay aspects. Go farm some HK bro.

This sums it up, Hutball is amazing and the tactical possibilities it offers are great. But of course all the trigger happy kids who can't grasp even the slightest objective beyond 'try to kill the other guys' are going to be crying.

if we were to redo the OP's alleged statistic based just upon this thread, the 80% would surely not be true. I have NOT counted the posts, but a quick scan leads to beliefs of 20-30% of players not liking huttball.

20-30% of players is still quite a significant number though! However, huttball should not be removed simply because of a minorities complaints. In order to make everyone happy, in my opinion, the only solution is giving players the option to choose the warzone they queue for.

note: I LOVE HUTTBALL.

Well, aslong as I don't get any "deserter" flag when I leave the boring crap that is huttball, I'm ok with it.

Now if only there was a bigger chance that you got into another warzone instead of huttball 4x in a row...

so the warzone people are saying is great is a warzone where on sith side is chose 95% of the time, where the object is to get across to the other side of the map where the respawn time is 2 seconds and there are small ledges where only half the classes can knock you back off of or knock you into traps. and the only solution to get around the unbalanced mechanics is to choose republic so you dont play it or play sith assasin so you can knockback too. smart.

Well, aslong as I don't get any "deserter" flag when I leave the boring crap that is huttball, I'm ok with it.

Now if only there was a bigger chance that you got into another warzone instead of huttball 4x in a row...

You just have bad luck bet your car insurance is expensive too because I am going to generalize like you.