Sith Inquisitor players: how do you justify playing the Voss planetary storyline?

Xilizhra

I've always wondered about this, because while some planetary storylines make more sense for some classes than others (for instance, the Jedi Knight making a plea to the Voss to stop fighting the Gormak because it's feeding Sel-Makor loses a lot of impact when you've already killed Sel-Makor), the Voss planetary storyline would seem to be outright impossible for the Sith Inquisitor, since the Voss have "get this person to leave" orders at the moment the Force-Walker docks. The best thing I can think of is that Alor-Wan, for some reason, never shared his vision with anyone outside of a few followers, which is why the Three aren't trying to force the Inquisitor off the planet, but that just makes things seem even stranger.

Plot convenience. In a more serious note why would the Voss outright ban the Inquisitor? They were still keeping a close eye on you and they will try to intimidate you if you help the Gormak escape to the stars, you can kill the Gormak or choose to force persuade the Voss to just leave you alone because "there is no Gormak". Plus imperial diplomacy probably gave you some room to work with.

A good story for them to go back to, a Gormak vs Voss story ... I think I'd end up siding with the Gormak.

I kind of hope Inquisitor gets to know from the Gormak you can help, I was seriously interested in him trying to find an alternative way for his people.

The best thing I can think of is that Alor-Wan, for some reason, never shared his vision with anyone outside of a few followers, which is why the Three aren't trying to force the Inquisitor off the planet, but that just makes things seem even stranger.

Prophecies aren't necessarily mutually exclusive. If one prophecy says "this guy will commit a grave sin regarding the Gormak" and another says "this same guy will bring new wisdom to the Voss", then they'll try to carry out both. Convince the Inquisitor to leave before carrying out their personal business, while also heeding what the Inquisitor might discover.