The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

More smaller form factor Assault Cannons.

Floplag

I know im likely in the minority on this one, but i do not like the look or carrying around a house on my back. I realize im playing a game but some of them are just utterly unrealistic even for that platform in my opinion.

We have a couple that are smaller, but we need more variety. There are literally only about 2 or 3 i actually like.

This prevents me from wanting to play mu Comando more than I do. Collapsing barrels or something.

Ill keep asking till i get more options.

I know im likely in the minority on this one, but i do not like the look or carrying around a house on my back. I realize im playing a game but some of them are just utterly unrealistic even for that platform in my opinion.

We have a couple that are smaller, but we need more variety. There are literally only about 2 or 3 i actually like.

This prevents me from wanting to play mu Comando more than I do. Collapsing barrels or something.

Ill keep asking till i get more options.

Look up the EL-34 Rotary. It isn't *short* (it's actually one of the longest), but it *is* narrow.

If you can find one, the Annihilator-5 is shorter than the EL-34 and not much wider. You might find it on the GTN, but otherwise you'll need to find an Armstech with a well-populated Archive section. There are others with the same skin, though.

There are some short ones, but they tend to be fat with it.

Look up the EL-34 Rotary. It isn't *short* (it's actually one of the longest), but it *is* narrow.

If you can find one, the Annihilator-5 is shorter than the EL-34 and not much wider. You might find it on the GTN, but otherwise you'll need to find an Armstech with a well-populated Archive section. There are others with the same skin, though.

There are some short ones, but they tend to be fat with it.

Thanks for the info, i have reviewed literally every AC on my toons. Ive settled on one i like with one i can stand.

My preferred is the GT-23 Plasma. Second is the Defiant Technographers