The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Server Merger.

JenRasch

Please don't take the East and West coast down to one sever. It is hard enough as it is to do non instance heroics and conquest now. We already have players shadowing us in heroics like Shock Doctorine and planting on our kills before we can and if you don't click on the objective in heroics like Into the Killix Warrens before fighting the mob in front of it other players run behind you and steal your objectives. Heroics and Conquest is going to become a nightmare to do if we have to many players on one server. I would like to have more pops on PvP and GSF but if we can't do it without going down to one server then I would rather wait for the pops instead. Reporting these players don't work either because they don't get any conquences for doing it and they know it. Anytime, I ask a player to stop his/her behavior or I will report it they just laugh because they know nothing will come of me reporting them. I love heroics and conquest; they are what draws me to this game. Please don't kill my love for them by making it too hard to do. Thanks.