New Tier 3 item drop - Superior Command Boost

NeoBlakkrstal

It's legacy bound (the tooltip is misleading, you can put it in your legacy hold immediately), it's very useful for your alts, and has a high disintegrate value for your main.

Only thing they need to fix is the tooltip, make the 1-179 part bold and remove the bound/timer labelling.

The only thing they NEED to do is REMOVE the 1-179 limitation, and make them usable by ANY level, including 300. Otherwise they are pretty useless to someone who's alts are ALL more than 179.

• 4 months later...
Once the timer expires they are not bound anymore.

they are bound to legacy after timer.

Same as the one's you buy from the (I don't remember where ... or who .. somewhere in the tiered gear area on the fleet) I bought a few for like so many tokens (Like 100) ?? and 50,000 credits. After you get above tier 1 geared those command tokens in every command crate are about useless ... I keep getting to the cap ... but have nothing to spend them on (Lest I was to have a zillion of the unassembled components) then it is only 20 or less tokens and 2-7 hundred components. (approx.) ... I think they work (2 x cxp) on all tiers of characters though ... at least I am using them on a tier 1 right now. (Though it is confusing with the boost I get from having a mirror char at tier 4 (25% boost). But they seem to work.

Edited by Wahala

they are bound to legacy after timer.

Same as the one's you buy from the (I don't remember where ... or who .. somewhere in the tiered gear area on the fleet) I bought a few for like so many tokens (Like 100) ?? and 50,000 credits. After you get above tier 1 geared those command tokens in every command crate are about useless ... I keep getting to the cap ... but have nothing to spend them on (Lest I was to have a zillion of the unassembled components) then it is only 20 or less tokens and 2-7 hundred components. (approx.) ... I think they work (2 x cxp) on all tiers of characters though ... at least I am using them on a tier 1 right now. (Though it is confusing with the boost I get from having a mirror char at tier 4 (25% boost). But they seem to work.

These were changed (with server mergers IIRC). So this is a poor necro. Those boosts don't drop from command loot boxes anymore - only the 2 hour boosts come from them now (the ones without the command level requirement). They are legacy and bound non-stackable.