The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Agile Sentinel’s Armor Set

Sportiva

Just stop already BW ... you're embarrassing yourselves.

I mean, if the goal was to design an armor set for Jedi that was as completely un-Jedi like as possible, you couldn't have done a better job than the Agile Sentinel's set.

Aside from looking unlike anything a Jedi would ever wear, what exactly makes all of the superfluous shoulder and wrists accouterments & an LED breastplate agile?

Calling that agile is funny. I seriously have no words for cm armor, their design and quality in the past months. What are they supposed to be based off? Why are they all covered in round, large led lights that serve zero function? Why are they suffering from bulky and random armor attachments? Why do they look like something from outside of Star Wars?

Calling that agile is funny. I seriously have no words for cm armor, their design and quality in the past months. What are they supposed to be based off? Why are they all covered in round, large led lights that serve zero function? Why are they suffering from bulky and random armor attachments? Why do they look like something from outside of Star Wars?

They've honestly regressed ... for a good 12-18 months they seemed to capture the Star Wars fell; albeit not Jedi robes. But recently it has been just trash. The irony is that the lightsabers in this pack look pretty cool ... simple, unassuming, almost Jedi-like.