Ebon Hawk Server Lag

mattshaheen

I don't know what is going on but I know it isn't my computer but I have tried to do a complete re-install the game and I still keep on getting lag problems to the point where the game kicks me out of the game and says it can't find the server.

Customer support has no clue how to fix the problem, I wrote a ticket and basically they told me things that I already tried to do. I called them up and when I was talking to the agent, we went through and it is happening to all my toons. Just wondering if anyone else is having an ebon hawk or other server problems.

• 2 weeks later...

Im playing both Harb and JC. Flashpoints and some old operations its fine with me. But the new Gods and umbara FP its terrible. Now, ALL pvp maps its almost impossible to do something. It wasnt like that before 5.0. Thats why Im not pvping anymore.

I used to play pvp all day. (its the same computer) But since I came back after a year break. its impossible to pvp with so much lag, even with lowest graphics. I wanna quit the game cuz of this. :(