The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Baggy pants!

Please BioWare and EA, give us the pants we've always wanted! Pants that aren't so tight that they look as if they've been painted on! We know the engine isn't an issue, Robes such as Kreia's are baggy without clipping! I'd honestly pay money for some nice non-skintight pants. And I don't mean pants with wrinkles in them that make them look less like spandex, but actual, loose-fitting pants, such as baggy jeans and even traditional Obi-Wan styled Jedi pants. I truly believe that the majority of the player base will appreciate this. May the force be with you. :rak_03: Edited by doohickeyexpress

We do need a variety of more leg pieces or chest piece attachments. current cone stretchy texture things are awful.

About the original topic, yes. I'd love more baggy pants. In most cases decent texture work does the job, however an actual "fat" leg model does exist. No, it's not Senya. Valiant Jedi armor set's leg model is significantly thicker from the original leg. It could be textured properly and that would appear nice and baggy unless it's actually too big.

Summary: it's all about illusion by texturing but thicker leg models exist (valiant jedi).