The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Devs: Bring back the Relaxed Uniform set & Covert Engery set to the Marketplace

Sildrin

The relaxed uniform top (basically some arm warmers with a tube top) is about 40 MILLION credits. The covert energy items are also in the 10+ MILLION.

It'd really be nice if the Devs could re-cycle these items. I'd love to spend money on it, but there's no way I can muster 40 million just for a top I'd like to have.

The relaxed uniform top (basically some arm warmers with a tube top) is about 40 MILLION credits. The covert energy items are also in the 10+ MILLION.

It'd really be nice if the Devs could re-cycle these items. I'd love to spend money on it, but there's no way I can muster 40 million just for a top I'd like to have.

Out of curiosity have you checked other servers?

It's worth creating throwaway characters on other servers just to monitor the local GTN for those items you want, especially now that you can reach level 10 easily in a single play session. Prices can vary widely from server to server and an item listed 30 million regularly on your home sever may only get 5 or 10 on another. Depending on how many CCs you've earned or saved sometimes it is worth burning CCs for the transfers just to buy an item on another server's GTN and transfer it back to your home server.

That all said I fully support those items (as well as other Cartel Market items that are highly desired) eventually cycling through direct sale..

Edited by Aeneas_Falco

Hi!

Yea I have, the cheapest I saw the relaxed uniform top for was like 26 million. It's some arm wraps and a strap of cloth for Greedo's sake. LOL

I haven't checked for the covert. Actually just randomly looked at them and they were in the millions too.

I think it'd be too easy for the devs to put these packs back in game, or take the items and put them in other packs. I know quite a few people in my guild who've already said they'd buy cartel coins to buy packs if they ever came out again.

Seems silly, I know, it's just a shame we can't craft basic clothing options like a tank top, or...whatever, and with the items binding on use, when the supply dries up, well, there goes the galaxy.

So really hoping for some Dev miracles. <3