PvP Marauders

Atiris

I'm considering rolling a Marauder to play with my friend and I am wondering what spec is likely the most effective in PvP when it comes to damage + survivability? I have experience playing both a Sorcerer and an Assassin and I'm rather adept at using the skills provided to maximize my pvp performance. However, the Marauder class as a whole is entirely new to me. Any advice?

Hey,

i go Carnage because of:

Unbound: Force Camouflage has a 100% chance to break CC effects on a 45 sec cooldown

Displacement: Deadly Throw has a 100% chance to immobilize targets

Overhelm: Ravage has a 100% chance to immobilize target for the duration of the ability

Carnage also has a nice burst with Gore and the 100% crit Force Scream and in my pvp-opinion burst > all.

Carnage has the least dps out of the 3 dps trees. People will advise you to go rage tree for burst which is correct, however for Rage tree I suggest jug over mara since jugs also get hvy armor and +30% smash dmg (which is huge with guaranteed smash crits in rage tree) Edited by Precurso

Carnage has the least dps out of the 3 dps trees. People will advise you to go rage tree for burst which is correct, however for Rage tree I suggest jug over mara since jugs also get hvy armor and +30% smash dmg (which is huge with guaranteed smash crits in rage tree)

Post references plz. Played all 3, Carnage is by no means lower DPS, it's single target burst, not AoE Smash or DoT DPS. WOuld love to see where you came up wit an analysis saying Carnage is least single target DPS.

carnage has the least dps out of the 3 dps trees. People will advise you to go rage tree for burst which is correct, however for rage tree i suggest jug over mara since jugs also get hvy armor and +30% smash dmg (which is huge with guaranteed smash crits in rage tree)

lol troll

Edited by nuwn

Post references plz. Played all 3, Carnage is by no means lower DPS, it's single target burst, not AoE Smash or DoT DPS. WOuld love to see where you came up wit an analysis saying Carnage is least single target DPS.

I'm sorry but if the burst damage you speak of is a force scream crit every 9 seconds you have no idea what other classes do as burst damage, or you don't know how much damage you can do with Anni or Rage trees.

Edited by Precurso