The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Pale Pink/Light Pink Dye

Dmnqwk

While tanking I tend to be zoomed out quite far, meaning the details of my character are insufficient to always want to layer multiple colours over each other. As such I really like getting a two tone single colour thing going on (such as the olive and tan dye)

However, I have noticed that:

A) Pale Pink is not really available as a primary colour, and

B) There is no Pink/Pink Dye.

Back in Guild Wars (the original) I had two sets of armour; One which blended Pink, Pink and Black together while another used Pink, Black and Black ( in that game you could actually tell the difference between those 2 shades of pink, in this game you make the different shades yourself) and so I'd love to be able to wear any armor piece with a nice Pink/Pink dye, instead of having to find only primary pieces to make my outfit look amazing.

While tanking I tend to be zoomed out quite far, meaning the details of my character are insufficient to always want to layer multiple colours over each other. As such I really like getting a two tone single colour thing going on (such as the olive and tan dye)

However, I have noticed that:

A) Pale Pink is not really available as a primary colour, and

B) There is no Pink/Pink Dye.

Back in Guild Wars (the original) I had two sets of armour; One which blended Pink, Pink and Black together while another used Pink, Black and Black ( in that game you could actually tell the difference between those 2 shades of pink, in this game you make the different shades yourself) and so I'd love to be able to wear any armor piece with a nice Pink/Pink dye, instead of having to find only primary pieces to make my outfit look amazing.

If I recall correctly I can craft Pale Pink/Blue, but I will need to double check on my crafter about that but if I am correct there is a Pale Pink that is available as a primary color.