The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Why does Bioware not make old cartel pack availble?

Jedi_guard

Good day everyone,

I came back to play swtor after 3 years due to my work. Right now I can settle down to play the game again :) but I find numerous kinds of stuff no longer available :mad:. It is quite annoying while you can not customize your character again with familiar item again even though you did have it in the past. SWTOR has so many lock items compared to other MMO (species, customization, levels, slots....) even for the subscriber (i am a subscriber) who pay each month for your content :confused:. Everything now depends on the thick of player's wallet and credit that your toon own. GTN has the old stuff but many items worth over hundred of millions :eek:. I hope you can release old cartel packs again so we can live with our own fantasy again.

They just did it. The Gatekeeper's Stronghold pack went away with the Umbara patch. I managed to pick up a couple more Cartel Certificates and some nice decos. Unfortunately, they didn't announce it. They didn't announce it last summer, either. I imagine most people completely missed out. I missed all the packs but that one.