The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Rain is requested, rain is received. These are all unique codes (1 redeem per person)

beornevil

Tell me about that. I just bought subcription today, I wanted to play after patch at full potential but they shut down servers which is really disappointing. It's just throwing away one day of subcription (i just hope in one day)!

Apparently I'm missing something. I saw the codes, 25 different codes for 1 of 3 different items. Each code is only usable once by one person? What are these bots everyone is talking about, and if using a code is unsafe why can't you just award some in game item to each active account? (Once you resolve and test today's issue) I personally had no issues at login today. BUT I also didn't get a patch to download either. I assume your patch today would be one of those back-end things you always talk about that require no patch.

In game items would be a nice perk...but I just want to get back in game, and if next week or very soon you could repeat the double xp/cxp event that would be much appreciated considering our downtime here.

IF you REALLY want to make me happy, LET US KEEP ALL OF THE STRONGHOLDS ACTIVE! :D

This is all just a bad joke. So i left work earlier today just to be able to use this rare CXP event week to get my twinks up to 300. Came home at 18:00. Took a small meal than switch the PC on and saw the desaster.

Because of the lazy programing in the first place (pach 5.4) and the even more lazy bugfix today I lost the whole evening for CXP farming. About 6 hours lost. Now it' 23:58 in germany and I have to go to bed to be fit to go to work tomorrow.

This evening would have given me about 70 - 80 CXP ranks: now lost.

This evening would have given me abaut 70 - 80 command crates: now lost.

A whole day of my sub lost.

Why not using the night hours on USA servers for patching, then when the USA gamers come online they can go on gaming.

And patching european servers half a day later (or half a day earlier) during night times in Europa? Avoid this "how to piss the playerbase of"?

USA gamers have so many advantages ... be at from CC token cards from wallmart, amazon and other sources. In 2.xx , when galactic starfighters was released, a lot of USA companies offered CC code cards with starfighter pets not available anywhere else. Why did this not happen over Europa?

And than the ridiculous "compensation" of 5 codes for 450 CC each and some pets no one actually needs ... while tausends of players cannot use this extremly valuable CXP event gaming time.

This evening I did it ... I installed EVE online because i cannot stand this SWTOR mess any longer.

- bug not beeing fixed, many since release

- especially codex bugs / missing codizes on many planets

- bugs brought into the game with major updates (e.g. Hero of Gorinth Canyon, previously available in Heroic 4: Mandalorian Terror, bugged since 4.0)

- previous window bugged since ... 4.0 or 3.0?

- hide button in operation window bugged and not working

... much more

Obviously no one on dev's side cares of all of this ... or is it not important enough? Is the cartel market crap so much more important?

If you bring in a patch like 5.4a and have bugs inside (massive CXP on dalies, possible exploits) than just don't mess around overhasty as long as an events are something similar is running. WAIT until it's end, and then start messing around with hotfixes and such.

And accept that it's your fault if people find an exploit and use it. Your fault in creating in by bad coding, bad quality checks, etc.

Well, of to bed now, to be fit tomorrow for work ... AND TO SEE OF WHAT KIND OF COMPANSATION WILL BE DELIVERED.

MY PATIENCE IS RUNNING OUT.

If dodging a bullet makes you happy, I'm forced to reinstall the whole game. I'll be missing out on 2-3 days of CXP event, because the game download speed limit is waaay slower than my connection speed. Edited by Johrun