The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Twi'lek/Togruta Customization

harznah

(I am aware this is a topic that has been discussed before, but the more people on board, I think the better ;) )

With the new addition of content brought to this game, I still can't help but be disappointed with the lack of options of customization for each race, namely Twi'leks who have been around a while. Don't get me wrong, I don't mean to sound ungrateful. The devs have been giving us breadcrumbs over the years and I've happily took them. The game has come a long way in the past 5-6 years. I just think this is something the devs definitely have the means and ability to do.

Instead of just complaining about this, I'll name some simple options I'd like to see in the future (hopefully near).

1) New headbands. Oh, lord, what I'd pay to see my Twi'lek sporting a head wrap around the top and down the lekkus. Especially in black or brown.

2) New skin colors. Even just 2-3 would be fine. Colors like a purple/lavender would be kickin', an orange that isn't our current peach shade (like Ayy Vida from Attack of the Clones), and a white or beige color that doesn't require max dark side.

3) Maybe some customizations for Togruta; pretty much just new colors and patterns like what we see on a Togruta npc. Ashara is pretty neat; I'd like my own Togruta to look just as neat.

Just like the Chiss, Mirialan, and newly added Cathar customization packs, if a Twi'lek and/or Togruta were available for purchase/unlock on the Cartel Market, I'd be over that so fast you'd have to call me Usain Bolt.

Things like new custom options for races help keep the game fresh, in my opinion, and role-playing and class story telling make it a little more enjoyable for the player when the characters look aesthetically pleasing. Maybe that's just me.

As the series of KOTOR and SWTOR aren't canon, it's fun to play around with different options on characters. I hope I don't sound too ungrateful I just hope I'm not alone in what I would like to see available in the possible future :)

Yes, yes, yes, yes, complete total agree. Twi'lek and Togruta need a lot more customization options, especially the former since they have been in the game as a playable race pretty much from launch and had nothing updated since then. Humans got tons of new customization options, Chiss got them, Mirialan got them, Sith Pureblood got them, Cathar got them... but the Twi'lek not? And judging from what I see on the fleet it's evident that they are a popular race to be played.

What I'd like to see added with the Twi'lek?

• Bright Yellow Eyes and the three other additional eye colours made available to them
  • New skin colours (like purple, dark yellow, dark green, light red)
  • New facial designs for both male and female (or implement the existing Human ones to Twi'lek as well)
  • New Lekku customization options (have them hang from the front of the chest or wound around neck)
  • New headbands as well as adding headbands for male characters yet with a more masculine design

Edited by Ylliarus