The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

I cannot or I am unable to buy ANYTHING

Xairdas

Recently I came back to this game,bough 2 months subscription and even some Cartel Coins. Yesterday I wanted to buy more,but i got error message:

"This service is currently unavailable for this account. If you wish to purchase more cartel coins please call our Customer Service team or you can try again tomorrow."

Today same thing.

After short research I have seen that this problem occurs throughout 4 years of this game's existence,but I did not find any useful info or solution.

When I contacted support ingame,all I've got was bot spam-reply with numbers on support that are always unavailable .

Did anyone ever manage to solve this problem?

How?

Please let me know.

thanks

Edited by Xairdas

If you linked a credit card to your account and enabled ingame purchase of cc (here) then it may be an issue with your credit card (your bank or EA/BW waiting with further transactions until the last one was completed successfully and with no disputes.)

You should always be able to buy cartel coins directly here or codes on 3rd party sites like Amazon.

Edited by Mubrak

If you linked a credit card to your account and enabled ingame purchase of cc (here) then it may be an issue with your credit card (your bank or EA/BW waiting with further transactions until the last one was completed successfully and with no disputes.)

You should always be able to buy cartel coins directly here or codes on 3rd party sites like Amazon.

I know and no its not it,it doesnt work on website either

Recently I came back to this game,bough 2 months subscription and even some Cartel Coins. Yesterday I wanted to buy more,but i got error message:

"This service is currently unavailable for this account. If you wish to purchase more cartel coins please call our Customer Service team or you can try again tomorrow."

Today same thing.

After short research I have seen that this problem occurs throughout 4 years of this game's existence,but I did not find any useful info or solution.

When I contacted support ingame,all I've got was bot spam-reply with numbers on support that are always unavailable .

Did anyone ever manage to solve this problem?

How?

Please let me know.

thanks

I suggest you both write a ticket and post it in the bugs forum. Maybe somebody has had a similar issue. Best of luck