Returning Vet ... Been away for 1+ yrs

Esspee

1st of many questions, how do I transfer credits from one toon to another ... also can I transfer credits from one faction to another ?

What they said, with one thing to bear in mind.

If you decide to drop your subscription and play as "preferred", you will not be able to mail credits between your characters.

OK, make that two things, then:

There are, apparently, plans afoot to make credits a "shared" or "legacy" currency. It isn't totally clear whether they mean in GW2 style, with one credit balance shared among all characters on the legacy, or GW1 style, with a credit balance available in the Legacy Cargo Hold.

But don't hold your breath waiting for this. They have given no information other than that they would like to do it, for some reason or other that's not yet revealed.

Thanks all to replied, I am finding my way again but I am sure I will have lot's of questions as the time passes. I appreciate the support and look forward to getting back into SWGTOR

Sincerely ... Esspee

Thanks all to replied, I am finding my way again but I am sure I will have lot's of questions as the time passes. I appreciate the support and look forward to getting back into SWGTOR

Sincerely ... Esspee

Welcome back

Also, SWGTOR... star wars GALAXIES the old republic? :p