The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Grand Deco Packs should be in Direct Sale more often

MrNihulus

The major problem with most decorations is that most of them are only available in the Cartel Packs so they usually have high prices on the GTN and some decorations from older packs could cost millions of credits even if they are bronze items. I think releasing the deco packs more often could help reduce the prices a little bit.

Or it could be a permanent direct sale item, but the decorations from older packs will likely be removed from the Grand Chance Cubes since they can easily be obtained from deco packs.

They should also have more than one deco in them. It's understandable for mounts or pets; you don't need them in the same quantities as decos. I was excited when I saw they had the grand packs a few weeks ago but then I realised there was only one per pack and it was just too expensive.

Edit: Maybe stick to one per gold pack?

Edited by Elessara

They actually should have the decorations separate from the armor, etc. They should have their own packs or have them on the cartel shop (all cartel decorations) for direct buy. With so many new strongholds and new people playing they didn't have the access like I did.

I'd rather have them not put every single decoration on for direct sale, if you weren't here at the given times when they were active about 5-10 times since the launch of the CM you frankly just need to be quiet and stop whining about the things you don't have.

I'd rather have them not put every single decoration on for direct sale, if you weren't here at the given times when they were active about 5-10 times since the launch of the CM you frankly just need to be quiet and stop whining about the things you don't have.

That's why I think they should be sold in their own packs instead. You will get a random decoration from an older pack. Putting all decorations on direct sale would create tons of pages in the Cartel Market and make searching for a certain decoration really difficult

yes because you are the only one that should be able to display your pixels proudly....

its a freaking game, stop being an elitist. its not pay-to-win or something that is going to break the stupid game. people enjoy decorating their strongholds, and the simple fact is, there are just not enough of some decorations available to do that.

if i want to decorate all 7 of my strongholds with 999 Republic storage units, then thats for me. but given the laws of probability and the ridiculous drop rates for some things, that means if I've been sniping the GTN to get them, then no one (and I really mean NO ONE) else would be able to get one from there, just through packs and cubes. fairness doesn't come into the equation because again, its a silly video game.

the simple matter of the fact, is again, its not going to break the game in anyway, let people spend their cartel coins or credits however they want to, as long as they are having fun and its not hurting anyone.