The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Wooden Staffs and Swords

MrNihulus

I would like my character to wield a staff similar to Chirrut Imwe's in Rogue One, It would have a tree-branch pattern or can look similar to Gandalf's staff from Lord of the Rings without the glowing thing. There could be one that looks similar to Vector's Staff. (I don't know if it's obtainable via cartel market or anywhere else) Or there could be one that looks like a sparring sword which could work great for Roleplaying. The same would go for single handed blades.

Tell me what you think of this?

Edited by MrNihulus

I would like my character to wield a staff similar to Chirrut Imwe's in Rogue One, It would have a tree-branch pattern or can look similar to Gandalf's staff from Lord of the Rings without the glowing thing. There could be one that looks similar to Vector's Staff. (I don't know if it's obtainable via cartel market or anywhere else) Or there could be one that looks like a sparring sword which could work great for Roleplaying. The same would go for single handed blades.

Tell me what you think of this?

Good Idea. it would have to glow so it's imbued with the force only to make sense when going up against lightsabers. (It is just a game so they could do it without a glow too) I did like vector's staff too. Can you post some pics about sword ideas you would like to see? What about a cortosis staff??