Spoiler to kill, or not to kill, ashara that is the question ?

darhtlaci

Guys my main is a sorc, and im sure that a lot of inq mainers hate ashara. So the situation is this: I romanced her becouse she looked like ashoka from tcw, and back there i had a crush on ahsoka(im sure im not the only one) but now i hate her becouse, she is just iritating and im a full ds sorc but still i kinda like her bether than my current girl Lana. So should i kill her or romance her ? please guys give me some advice and of course im couirous what do you think about ashara?

Your question is pointless. There is no way to kill Ashara in the class story and she hasn't returned in KOTFE, KOTET or Iokath. Hell, when she comes back, there probably won't be any option to kill her. Like there was no option to kill Vette in her chapter or Aric in his. Sure, you can get them killed later, but not in their chapters...

You can't kill her, but you can dump her for Lana. My DS Assassin gonna do that. He loved Ashara, now he loves Lana. Ooops.

Edited by Gelious

My DS (Darth Nox) SI is romancing Lana for the same reason. Although the ideal "romancable" companion for him hasn't made it into the game yet as a companion. (For him it would be a female, fairly dark-sided - but not crazy like Vaylin - sith pureblood).