Jadus imp agent Story spoiler and Iokath and possible Future return.

Mzuta

Playing through the imp agent story for the 4th time in a long while As I am talking to Jadus as he is revealed to be the mastermind behind the eradicators. If you choose the option that says the emperor won't let you get that far. Jadus responds with " The Emperor is distracted I could resculpt the Dark Temple and he would not take notice" Then before he leaves if you choose to be the Hand of Jadus before he leaves he says "I have deciphered the emperor's plans whether they succeed of Fail I emerge stronger. For now however I must remove myself from the field of conflict". I believe he knew about Vitiate's Eternal Empire and what was to come and Fled the Chaos until he would see an opportunity to return. Since depending on who you ally with on Iokath Acina or Malcom die I believe that There is a possibility that Jadus could return possible more powerful than ever as a Sith with Jadus's Intelligence would be finding ways to amass Power (though the force, technology and personnel) while biding his time to make his return. Edited by Mzuta

Jadus' return could be a cool plot. I could see him uniting other survivors of the Dark Council and claiming the throne of the Sith Empire.

Heh, if he's connected to the Iokath plot, maybe he's the reason Acina went to Iokath, maybe he hopes she'll get killed in the crossfire. (or already has in some cases)

I'd say there is exactly zero chance of Jadus returning, since one of the options is to kill him. Even if you didn't I'm guessing the answer is "killed in the fighting".

No, there is no option to kill him. The worst is to capture him and send him back to the council.