Black screen but I see the cursor

Atralis

This seems to happen at random but the screen goes black except I see the cursor and can move it around, I hear the music and sound effects and when I alt tab (windows 10) I can even see the game running in the little tabbed picture that comes up with full graphics but I when I maximise the window the only thing I see is a black screen with a cursor on it.

Is this a known bug? Is there a workaround beyond hitting Alt-F4 to close the game?

Just an update in case anyone else runs into this in the future.

The work around I found, with the "Nvidia Experience" software for my graphics driver is to hit Alt F1 which takes a screenshot and seems to reload the graphics so that I can see again.

This will either be video driver related or game file

Do a game repair to be sure it isnt the game files

Non-Streaming launcher - Log into the launcher but don't click Play. Check for small letters "ST" in the bottom left corner.

If this is NOT present, With the new launcher after login , select the username pulldown on the top right and select settings, then press repair.

Streaming launcher - If the letters "ST" is present, close the launcher, right mouse click on the game shortcut,

select open file location and delete the BitRaider folder. Then start the launcher