Billing my account problem...

Kiradcattan

Most of the time, I don't have a problem because the charge goes through on the first of each month.

The problem is, I'm on a fixed income and I rarely have anything int he bank on the 31st type months, yet the game always tags it then.... putting me overdrawn and possibly getting an overdraft fee int he process.

Can someone in the Boss level department change my charge date to the 2nd of each month to prevent this?? Thanks for any help you can give.

Kira.

I think the charge date relates to when you started the subscription - but I don't know for sure. Perhaps if you cancel the sub (or let it lapse) and then start it up again around the first week of the month, you can change the charge date.

I think the charge date relates to when you started the subscription - but I don't know for sure. Perhaps if you cancel the sub (or let it lapse) and then start it up again around the first week of the month, you can change the charge date.

That is correct :)

Thanks, guys. Hopefully this will take care of the problem. :D Just cancelled the sub, will get it back on the 2nd.

Might want to wait a extra day or so...some months have 30 days some 31 and monthly sub they count as 30 days...so it may screw up the scheduling again. Alternatively you could just unsub and resub to resync it down the line again :)