The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cartel Market Direct Sales

I posted another one of these in the wrong formus area, But i was told in game to come put this on the Forums so you guys could look at it. If you guys could add Sensuous Dress armor set and Jori armor set to direct sales on the Cartel Market would be great because the GTN prices are crazy high (AS ALWAYS) it's like 200mil for the sensuous dress armor set which is crazy for people who don't play this game all that much and have to work unlike most who has alot of time to spare Plz take this into Consideration and think of making a List of Direct Sales iteams so people can be ready to purchase what they want and not just spring it on us THXXXX!!!:):) Edited by skylarfirestyle

While I have no problem with them putting them on the cartel market, I do have a problem with the language you used. You stated that unless a person spends 24/7 on the game they can't get very many credits. That is not true and very rude toward people that work long hours.

I know quite a few individuals who work long hours, and maybe play 2 or 3 days a week that have over 18 million and some even more than that.

I stated that "200mil was alot to people who don't play a much as others".Not 24/7 i have a job and i was just saying most of the people who do spend most of the time on swtor seem to have more credits and Direct Sale would be better for people who can't be here most of the time

I stated that "200mil was alot to people who don't play a much as others".Not 24/7 i have a job and i was just saying most of the people who do spend most of the time on swtor seem to have more credits and Direct Sale would be better for people who can't be here most of the time

buy crates and sell them for credits. you're just loser

Rude. All of you.

1.) If you haven't been playing for years, you probably can't afford most GTN items. It's not complaining, it's the truth. The inflation is wildly out of control.

2.) Aggressive exclusivity does not retain players. By limiting what people can reasonably accrue, you are actively discouraging new players. I did the math- heroics are generally considered the fastest way to make credits. If I did 20+ heroics every day for a month, I'd have 10 million. That might get you three cheap sets, or one moderately expensive set. That's pretty intimidating.

Direct sales actually directly combat the inflation by reducing the rarity of items. Besides, they're still rare- just not so rare that they're nigh unobtainable.

3.) There are dozens and dozens of unique armour sets in the game that you can mix and match with. Add the extra customization of dyes/colour crystals/tunings and the combinations are limitless. Allowing people access to more things won't diminish the uniqueness of the playerbase, it will only add to it.

Edited by SourOrange