Imperial Agent: Chapter 2 (IX Serum) [SPOILERS!!!]

pyro_princess

Can someone please explain to me the entire process of the IX Serum's capability? For RP purposes, I need to know some things on how to properly RP my character affected by the protocols, and how the protocols are said properly, and the command to return to normal or continue under the control of the one controlling me. This would be of great help to me. Thank you. <3

I need to know:

How the process starts.

How to begin creating the protocols.

What the protocols are called.

The command lines for said protocols.

The command to return to normal or continue under the control of the controller.

Edited by pyro_princess

The Dark Council ordered the Minister of Intelligence to use Castellan Restrains on the Agent. So the Agent was injected with IX Serum, which altered their brain and nervous system. It apparently can take anywhere between a few days to a few weeks for this to happen. Then the researchers presumably met up with the Agent and programmed in the trigger word, in this case "Onomatophobia." I guess this happens verbally after the serum took full effect, but we never see it happen and only ever hear of it described in the abstract.

Anyone who says that word can program a command into the Agent that they are forced to carry out. But the Agent can still otherwise act normally as long as they don't try to directly disobey their orders.

If the controller tells them to "Activate Thesh Protocol - Phase 1," the Agent goes into a trance where they are directly controlled and can be given more detailed reprogramming. If they are told to "Revert to Phase 0" that makes the Agent go back to normal (with the new programming). This appears to include the ability to wipe the Agent's memories of the event as well, which is why they don't remember being initially brainwashed.

It is never revealed if there any other phases.

Edited by OldVengeance