The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Adding Schematics

Kazjan

I wish you would add Schematics to the Market instead of just dumping armor or weapons into every pack. This would give us crafter's some fun as well. I would like to see some of the old sets from launch come back to the game.

I made a similar suggestion a few months ago.

Sell schematic packs that would let crafters learn some of the archived schematics that are no longer out there and/or new schematics to craft look-alikes to other removed gear.

Come up with some new names for those old looks.

Throw some different colors on the new schematic items (though preferably nothing too garish as the default).

Put them in schematic packs.

Done.

I am guessing that they would be more likely to go with random packs, but hopefully split by skill. An artificer, for example, would be an unhappy customer if they bought 5 packs and got nothing but armormech, synthweaver, and armstech schematics.

Ideally they would sell packs with some number of predetermined schematics and players could just buy what they wanted, even though the price per pack would be higher that way.

Absolutely NO. "-1, Notsigned" and Protested.

Again with the 1.0 gear, *ugh~; you might as well ask to bring back pvp season rewards as it's no different. It had its time. Get over it.

Another god awful and downright horrible idea by the Johnny-come-latelys to get their grubby hands on old rare items they have No business whinning for.

Edited by Willjb

I have been here since launch.

I have taken breaks, but I am no "Johnny come lately".

There are models, never done as custom items and/or never promised as any sort of "exclusive" content that are no longer in the game.

They have already brought some of the "lost" stuff back, with the crafted Trimantium Asylum adaptive armor sharing the skins with the old Tionese/Rakata/Columni stuff for example.

People should quit trying to equate the things that were promised as exclusive rewards/offers with every random item that has been removed from the game over the years.

I have been here since launch.

I have taken breaks, but I am no "Johnny come lately".

There are models, never done as custom items and/or never promised as any sort of "exclusive" content that are no longer in the game.

They have already brought some of the "lost" stuff back, with the crafted Trimantium Asylum adaptive armor sharing the skins with the old Tionese/Rakata/Columni stuff for example.

People should quit trying to equate the things that were promised as exclusive rewards/offers with every random item that has been removed from the game over the years.

Columni, Rakata and Tionese are not "lost" or "random" items; like pvp season rewards they had a time window that should be honored and not brought back because people WAH and feel pseudo self-entitled that they "should" have it even though they KNOW they DON'T rate it. Veteran players have been spit on enough these days. This shouldn't be one more thing to take away from us to tell us our time and investment in this game means nothing and anybody "just walking off the street" or any complainer will compromise anything because someone WAHs about it.

You're just going to keep losing veteran players when you show them that their efforts don't mean anything.

Edited by Willjb